Yesterday here in the UK it was Children in Need Day.
This is an annual charity fundraising event which the whole country takes part in.
At our school the children did a talent show.
I went into school on Thursday afternoon and baked 8 dozen fairy cakes, then Friday morning iced and decorated them all; these were for a treat for the children in the afternoon.
Custom Search
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Children in Need Day
Labels: Charity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I would have loved to see the talent show! How wonderful that you baked all those cookies for the children. I baked 4 dozen cupcakes to take to school yesterday.
Thanks Susan, I took in my big Kenwood mixer (similar to a Kitchen Aid) so was able to make the whole mix up in one go then just bake them off.
Fairy Cakes are cupcakes we juat use another name for them as usual lol!!
Maisie - I must say that I prefer the name fairy cakes! It makes them sound magical. I think I will start calling bipcakes Fairy Cakes!
Post a Comment