This is a duplicate post from my other blog.
I have been raiding the freezer this last week instead of sticking to my menu plan, for the following reasons;
1. I have stuff lurking in the depths of the chest freezer which needs using up
2. I need to be able to defrost this freezer so I can then move the stuff from the inside freezer into it so I can defrost that.
3. No point buying more stuff if have enough things in the freezer to make a weeks worth of meals.
Also we have been having warmer days which influences dinner choices alittle as well, We have had salads twice and although I have cooked the other 2 nights it was because I had veggies which also needed using up.
Custom Search
Thursday, 15 May 2008
USING IT UP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment