Custom Search

Monday, 2 June 2008

Catching Up

I can't believe it has been nearly 3 weeks since I last posted but things have been hectic.

On Thursday 22 May we held a Milk & Cookies day at school; I went in at 9am and started baking, I ended up doing 90 Millies Cookies and 70 Shortbread, finishing approx 2pm.

Millies Cookies

Shortbread

We are now into Football Tournament season, which means all weekend most weekends will be taken with the boys playing football.

Saturday David's team were in a tournament and Sunday Thomas'.

David's Team


David's team did very well although they didn't get through to the final rounds.


Thomas' Team

Thomas' team as you can see from the picture won their final and so their age group. It went down to penalties and Thomas was last to shoot scoring the winning penalty.


The boys have also just had a week off school which was nice although they were on a football course for 3 days.
David said he wanted to cook dinner on Friday and so made Lasagne from scratch with just a bit of help from me with the oven.

David now has an extra couple of days off from school as his teachers are doing "lifeguard training" for using the school swimming pool through the rest of the school year, until summer break.

I am hopefully going to have a day today playing catchup on my emails etc whilst David plays with his friends.

No comments: