Custom Search

Thursday, 12 June 2008


Things have been fairly hectic since I last posted.

Both boys were playing again in football tournaments over the weekend, neither team won this time but all players did very well.

Tuesday David's school had team entered into a local rounders tournament which they came 4th in. I went along as a parent helper.

Today Thomas is going on a trip to watch a cricket match weather permitting.

Tomorrow,Friday, David goes on his school camping trip getting back on Monday, and Thomas has a football tournament on Saturday.

I have also been involved in the preparations for the school to hold a VE party to close their World War 2 topic; I will be going in over 2-3 days and baking and preparing things so that on the final day the parents /grandparents can be invited to view the exhibitions the children are making and to sample some wartime treats.

No comments: