I got this from Donna over on http://amoregreenandsimplelife.blogspot.com , let me know if you do it so I have have a look.
Don't know why there isn't an "S" as I copied it from source.
A ~Aprons--y/n If y, what does your favourite look like?
I have one with “Pudsey Bear” on the front, which supports Children in Need
B ~ Baking--Favourite thing to bake?
Sponge Cakes, then decorate them with chocolate or icing.
C ~ Clothes line?
Wouldn’t be without it; if wet I have an indoor clotheshorse which takes a full load of laundry.
D ~ Donuts--Have you ever made them?
I have made baked, ring and jam, my boys prefer the jam ones.
E ~ Everyday--One homemaking thing you do everyday?
Load/unload the dishwasher.
F ~ Freezer--Do you have a separate deep freeze?
I have 2 which are usually both full.
G ~ Garbage Disposer?
I have a compost bin/heap
H ~ Handbook--What is your favourite homemaking resource?
I have 2, Money Saving Expert and The Complete Tightwad Gazette.
I ~ Ironing--Love it or Hate it? Or hate it but love the results?
I hate it but now have to do DS1’s school shirts as he wears white dress shirts.
J ~ Junk Drawer--y/n? Where is it?
In the kitchen under the draining board.
K ~ Kitchen--colour and decorating scheme.
Terracotta, orange, deep yellow; I really like the Mexican theme
L ~ Love--what is your favourite part of homemaking?
Baking/cooking – seeing all the goodies displayed before being put away.
M ~ Mop--y/n?
I have a micro fibre mop which is great.
N ~ Nylons, machine or hand wash?
Don’t wear them now, but when I used to they were machine-washed.
O ~ Oven--do you use the window or open the oven to check?
My oven door doesn’t have a window so I guess I have to open it to check.
P ~ Pizza--What do you put on yours?
Pepperoni, mushrooms, ham, pineapple and obviously tomato and mozzarella.
Q ~ Quiet--What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Have 10 minutes on the computer checking emails.
R ~ Recipe Card Box--y/n? What does it look like?
Don’t have a box but I have over 200 cookery books and a lot of my favourite recipes are stored on the computer.
T ~ Tablecloths or Placemats?
Placemats as we have a Pine Farmhouse Table..
U ~ Under the kitchen sink--organized or toxic wasteland?
Not too bad have a few end of bottles to use up, then it will be Bicarb and Vinegar.
V ~ Vacuum--How many times per week?
As needed..
W ~ Wash--How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
Usually 7 – 10 depending on the weather and what the boys have been doing.
X's--Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
Not every day, but I should do might get more accomplished.
Y ~ Yard--y/n? Who does what?
DH does most of the gardening with help from the boys
ZZZ's--what is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Check the doors are locked, and that the kettle is filled ready for the morning.
Custom Search
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
The A to Z of Homemaking
Labels: A to Z of Homemaking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment