Today has been a baking day again, I have made Rainbow cake, bread, scones, and banana cake.
It seems to be that because I'm not buying cookies anymore the cake tin is always empty but then I'd rather the boys eat HM cake etc than shop bought processed cookies.
There is no football training tonight as Thomas doesn't have a match on Sunday; this has fitted in well as Dave has been working until 6.30pm every night as they have a contract to remove some machinery from a factory and it has to be finished on Friday.
I have changed tonights dinner as I didn't have any minced beef to make cottage pie , but had haggis in the freezer and it was silly going 25 mile round trip for the mince and then probably also spending more, when dinner could be from the freezer.
This in the long run also helps in that we aren't paying so much for petrol each week as I'm not using the car.
Custom Search
Wednesday, 20 February 2008
BAKING DAY
Labels: Baking Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Maisie, I love reading your posts and especially the ones where you bake. I can almost smell the aroma here! Susan in SC
Post a Comment