Where has the time gone since I last posted?
Don't really to have seemed to have done much but, Dave has been working later and on Saturdays so maybe thats where some has gone as I have been doing some things which he normally does.
On Sunday we went out for lunch as neither boy had football and it is Mothers Day this Sunday and is my birthday today.
This was a nice treat not having to cook a Sunday Lunch, we went to a place that does a Carvery where you are given the meat on your plate and then can chooose your veggies etc, and can get extra veggies, potatoes if you wish.
The boys even had room for a dessert. Including a couple of drinks this was £40 for the four of us.
I took a photo of the bag of rubbish I put out for collection this week as I was very impressed with the lack of it.
Please look at http://www.ourgreeneryear.blogspot.com/
David's school this week are having what they call "healthy week" and all activities are geared towards that, tomorrow is a family picnic lunch along with some sports type activities.
Custom Search
Thursday, 28 February 2008
CATCHING UP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment