The weekend has been a busy footballing one, although David didn't have a game he had training on Saturday, Thomas played on Sunday and then we stayed to watch the older team play also.
Thomas' team won 12-1 this was the team who are bottom of the league, Dave mixed the players around and let them play where they wanted to,as it was an easy game 7-0 up at half time.
It wa s also good from a training point of view as Dave could watch for silly mistakes which could lose a game against another team.
Yesterday I went grocery shopping, and went to 4 different stores buying their bargains which I knew about and then to the main store I use for the remainder as well as their bargains.
I also looked for things which weren't so heavily packaged unnecessarily to continue our recycling/no waste push.
Today is a nice sunny blowy day good for laundry drying.
Custom Search
Tuesday, 5 February 2008
CATCHING UP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment