Custom Search

Monday, 18 February 2008

Tagged

My internet friend Susan has tagged me. I have to now write 7 things about myself and then tag 7 more bloggers.

Here are the rules:

1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

Here goes:

1. All the way through school up until I was 16 I wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher, couldn't get into my local college, so left school and took a job with an Accountancy firm, that then became my career until I finished whilst pregnant with Thomas.

2.I have always loved cooking and baking and get immense enjoyment seeing my sons devouring my goodies. I would love to open a cafe selling homebaked goodies.

3.I have been with my Dave for 17 years now, although we have not married, we sort of drifted together whilst he was visiting his sisters pub and the rest as they say is history.

4.I always wanted at least 4 children and had names for 6, unfortunately that was not to be, but I feel very lucky to have the 2 sons I do as I know people who have struggled for years to be able to have 1 baby.

5.I would love to visit USA and Australia one day, I have been to Majorca, Italy, Yugoslavia, Austria and since being with Dave and having the Thomas Malta; since we had David we have been holidaying in UK only, going to Scotland and to Cornwall twice.

6.I am an avid recycler, and will extol the virtues of such to other people. I suggested to Davids school that newsletters were emailed rather than printed and sent home, and have also set up a recycling point for the tetrapak milk cartons they have for breaktimes.

7.My favourite quite time thing to do is to get a cup of hot chocolate and sit either reading, knitting or card making.


Jackie - a year of living greener
Joanne - authors ridge
Donna - a more green and simple life
Rhonda -a home with a smile
Tracy -seaside enchantment
Tammy -live dangerously while eating
NeeCee -my tiggery life

No comments: