Custom Search

Thursday, 24 January 2008

ANOTHER BRIGHT SUNNY DAY


Yesterday and today have both been bright and sunny although windy, can't complain though as this means I have been able to catch up on my laundry and get it all line dried.

Even though we have this good weather there is still standing water on the ground in some places and some areas have again been on Flood warnings (Louth).

Dave has had to cancel Thomas' football match for Sunday as there is standing water on the pitch and the other teams pitch is in an even worse state, so can't even swap fixture.

David has enjoyed another weeks writing class, and tonight has his Karate lesson, last week he got 2 badges for being able to do certain kicks and defensive moves.

I have been busy the last 2 nights making cards for a Valentine's card swap I am doing within a yahoo group which I belong to. I obviously also made the card for Dave, but did this whilst he was at football training.


No comments: