Today it is wet and misrable although a little milder.
I have just been to the farm to fetch my eggs and also the bank to pay some bills.
I also have 2 loads of laundry to put away from the last couple of days.
I have emailed a couple of manufacturers of products I use asking them to tell me what plastic type their wrapper is made of and I have also asked that they make it recyclable in the future if it is not already.
I know I am a small fish but if they aren't told they don't know, and as they say "consumer power" does make a difference.
David has another after school club tonight this time it is "adventure" they will be using the schools indoor climbing wall, amonst other things.
Custom Search
Friday, 11 January 2008
WET & MISERABLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment