Custom Search

Thursday, 17 January 2008

WET & WINDY


Today is again wet & windy; that's all I seem to say.

David today has football club after school, then he is going to a friends house for tea and then on to karate with this friend I will swap clothes etc with him after football and then pick him up from karate.

Dave should be home a bit earlier as they have nearly finished the job and will take today and tomorrow and then be done.

I am making Fish Pie (see http://www.maisiesrecipes.blogspot.com/ ) for dinner as David doesn't like this and Thomas asked if we could have it as he missed out last week; myself and Dave don't mind how often we eat fish, so that is what we will have. I will also cook some broccoli and carrots to add in some veggies and colour.

I have been sorting through the Christmas cards to see which ones I want to keep to use in next years makings, the rest will then go with me to the supermarket to be put in the special Christmas Card recycling bin, which helps plant trees http://www.woodlandtrust.co.uk/ .

No comments: