The past 3 days have been very quiet, David had football training Saturday morning, but then his match got cancelled for this afternoon. Thomas' match today still went ahead as the pitch they were playing on has very good drainage and there was no standing water. The team drew 1-1.
I have been checking in my freezer and pantry to see what we have exactly so that I can shop from freezer and pantry this grocery cycle and can save the money to use elsewhere.
I think with some planning I can probably do meals for 3 weeks based on what we have on hand apart from a few bits to fill in the gaps; I will still get my organic veg box delivered as I do not buy any veg etc at the grocery.
Custom Search
Sunday, 20 January 2008
DAY18,19 & 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment