The wind is blowing and now the rain has come in, luckily I saw the sky darken before it started so got the laundry in off the line; it was dry so just needs airing off.
David has football practise tonight after school and then karate later, he really enjoyed his writing group last night and his project is to write about a Caribbean Cruise. Good use of imagination rather than comprehension etc.
I boiled up the chicken carcass from Tuesday night to make stock and have just made a risotto type meal which I have had some for lunch and will have the rest tomorrow, threw in some mushrooms, red pepper, diced leek, and the remains of the chicken (½ cupfull).
As I am home at lunch it is nice not to always have a sandwich especially when the weather is colder, with a fleece and warm food I can put off turning the heating on for longer.
Davs is now working Saturday morning as well this week, it won't mess with the football match as he will be home before we neeed to leave, and David has football practise on Saturday morning as well.
Custom Search
Thursday, 10 January 2008
BLOWY DAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment