Custom Search

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

PUTTERING DAY


Today we bright sunny weather although the wind is chilling. I have a load of laundry on the line drying, which will just need airing on the radiator later. I have also put away 3 loads of laundry from Monday and yesterday.

I have been sorting through a pile of boxes in the corner of my bedroom as this is a dumping area, and have recycled 3 bags of old clothes that no longer either fit David or he doesn't need them, we have a collection at school 3 or 4 times a year (see http://www.ourgreeneryear.blogspot.com/ ) for details.

Dave is still working long days so I am doing the football training run tonight, one of the other dads is taking the training session.
First though David has a writing club after school, then I will get the boys their dinner before we go to football, as otherwise it is too late for them when we return.

I have made fish pie for myself and Dave which we will have once he is home, approx 8pm, but I opted to do the boys fish fingers and chips, they do have green beans with it as well, as this was a quick easy dinner once I have picked up David.

No comments: