The weather here today is very wet & windy, laundry is drying on the indoor airer, and I have a fleece and thick socks on so as not to have to put on the heating just yet.
I spent some more time yesterday going through another couple of boxes in my bedroom, and now have 1 ready for donating next time I go into town.
I have also joined my local branch of Freecycle so may be able to clear some things through that avenue.
I have changed the boys beds and they now just have to tidy their rooms when they get in from school, my rule is they have to keep their own rooms tidy and I only hoover if I can get across the floor; Thomas at the moment has a pile of clothes which I would say all need washing, but his linen basket is empty. David's is more PlayStation games and DVDs.
Custom Search
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
WET & WINDY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment