Today the weather is a little milder although still cold, and although not dry enough to line hang laundry I have put it on an indoor airer which means it does not have to go over radiators ( don't have a dryer).
David has again gone to the football course and Dave has just phoned me to say he is on a forklift course which he didn't know about.
Tonight David's football club are having a Christmas/New Year party, all players get free entry, and others cost £5; Thomas however also gets in free as he referees alot of the home matches for the team. It is done as each family bring a plate and a raffle prize.
I have made cheese sandwiches and got some biscuits, as last year there were alot of crisps and cakes and not many sandwiches/rolls.
There is also a disco and drinks will be on sale.
At the end of David's course there will be a presentation so I will go alittle earlier to collect him to be there for that.
Custom Search
Friday, 4 January 2008
PUTTERING DAY
Labels: Puttering Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment