Custom Search

Wednesday, 30 January 2008

SUNNY BUT COLD


Today it is sunny but cold, we are supposed to be getting colder weather towards the end of the week with -6°C during the night on Thursday.

I have laundry line drying again, and have soup in the fridge to just heat for my lunch, I made a lamb based soup on Saturday, which we had for lunch then.

Dave and Thomas have football training tonight, so I will do Thomas and David's dinner as soon as I get back from picking up David from his after school writers club; then myself and Dave will have ours when they get back from training. Dave will have a Maisie McMuffin when he comes in.

I need to put away the laundry from the last couple of days as the boys seem to have run out of socks (don't quite know where they all are) LOL.

No comments: